Jack Stokes
February 23, 2015

Bingo XTRA Bonuses – Two Amazing Welcome Offers!

Bingo extra welcome offers play slots online bingo reviews

Scrutinising the net on the look for the spot on bingo website can be a hassle! This is when Online Bingo Reviews come onto scene to rescue you from the annoyance of having to waste time, in searching for the right site. All the top bingo sites, bingo bonuses, bingo articles, games, slots and site of the month can be found at Onlinebingoreviews!

One specific tab that will definitely pull your interest is the ‘Bingo Bonuses’ tab. Right under there in the ‘first deposit bonuses’, you will find a vintage 50′s themed Bingo site, Bingo Extra which has undergone some awesome changes!

Bingo Extra is an online bingo site that’s freshly out of the bag, only launched in February 2015. The site will give you a feel of the year 50s while providing you with the best bingo and other games! Are you a softie of the vintage style? Let Bingo Extra put the extra into your play. So, what’s special about Bingo Extra? Apart from the retro style, the site has its own charisma that will definitely sweep you off your feet! Age is only a number at Bingo Extra and you will discover that throughout the many surprises that the site holds.

While some might think that taking a trip back in the days would mean falling upon less innovative features! This is not the case at Bingo Extra, as the 50s theme comes with super innovative features and easy navigation across the site. Registering at the website is easy as a pie, since there are only a few fields to fill in a single page, then in a jiff,  you will be ready to start your play. You have the choice of 400% Bingo Bonus or 100% Slot Bonus on a deposit of £10. Yes, that’s right! You will be given the choice of two awesome bonus offers!

You can head to the The Extra Room, The Penny Arcade and The Diner with your 400% bonus and have a look around and get acquainted with the friendly hosts who will guide you to your very first bingo games experience that will most probably make you stay some extra time to catch up the amazing chat games and quizzes along with your extra beginner’s luck to get hold of a few wins. Are you more of a slots lover? Then you may hit the reels at Bingo Extra with your slot bonus and play on exclusive slot games such as Cutie Fruits, Lady Luck Deluxe, The Lost Slot of Riches, Easter Coop and Groovy Revolution. You should definitely check out the new slot games Twinkle, Super Flip, Treasure Pond, Giant’s Gold etc. to spin your wins with your slot bonus. That’s not all, Bingo Extra offers you so much more!

Your first deposit will open the doors to other benefits! Check out the promotions page for the latest updates.

The Bingo Lotto Progressive Jackpot at Bingo Extra is seeded at £5,000 and this keeps on growing with each 90 bingo game that is played. With the Bingo Progressive Jackpots, everyone’s a winner as the person who triggers the jackpot will win 80% of the pot while the remaining 20% is shared among all the players who have purchased cards during that particular game. Starting at a jaw-dropping £20,000, you will find various progressive jackpots at Bingo Extra that will give you the chance to win big in each bingo game that you play. These jackpots are the 90 Ball PJP, 75 Ball PJP, Lucky Number PJP and many more.

Wait no more, catch up on some extra chance to win the Prebuy games at Bingo Extra by registering using your PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. And to find the best offers, keep checking out Onlinebingoreviews.com!

Other Bingo Sites

  • Bingo Extra is a newly launched website that has seen …

  • Lucky Pants Bingo has been in the gaming industry for …

  • Launched in the second half of the year 2012, Kitty …

Bingo XTRA Bonuses – Two Amazing Welcome Offers!

Bingo extra welcome offers play slots online bingo reviews

Scrutinising the net on the look for the spot on bingo website can be a hassle! This is when Online Bingo Reviews come onto scene to rescue you from the annoyance of having to waste time, in searching for the right site. All the top bingo sites, bingo bonuses, bingo articles, games, slots and site of the month can be found at Onlinebingoreviews!

One specific tab that will definitely pull your interest is the ‘Bingo Bonuses’ tab. Right under there in the ‘first deposit bonuses’, you will find a vintage 50′s themed Bingo site, Bingo Extra which has undergone some awesome changes!

Bingo Extra is an online bingo site that’s freshly out of the bag, only launched in February 2015. The site will give you a feel of the year 50s while providing you with the best bingo and other games! Are you a softie of the vintage style? Let Bingo Extra put the extra into your play. So, what’s special about Bingo Extra? Apart from the retro style, the site has its own charisma that will definitely sweep you off your feet! Age is only a number at Bingo Extra and you will discover that throughout the many surprises that the site holds.

While some might think that taking a trip back in the days would mean falling upon less innovative features! This is not the case at Bingo Extra, as the 50s theme comes with super innovative features and easy navigation across the site. Registering at the website is easy as a pie, since there are only a few fields to fill in a single page, then in a jiff,  you will be ready to start your play. You have the choice of 400% Bingo Bonus or 100% Slot Bonus on a deposit of £10. Yes, that’s right! You will be given the choice of two awesome bonus offers!

You can head to the The Extra Room, The Penny Arcade and The Diner with your 400% bonus and have a look around and get acquainted with the friendly hosts who will guide you to your very first bingo games experience that will most probably make you stay some extra time to catch up the amazing chat games and quizzes along with your extra beginner’s luck to get hold of a few wins. Are you more of a slots lover? Then you may hit the reels at Bingo Extra with your slot bonus and play on exclusive slot games such as Cutie Fruits, Lady Luck Deluxe, The Lost Slot of Riches, Easter Coop and Groovy Revolution. You should definitely check out the new slot games Twinkle, Super Flip, Treasure Pond, Giant’s Gold etc. to spin your wins with your slot bonus. That’s not all, Bingo Extra offers you so much more!

Your first deposit will open the doors to other benefits! Check out the promotions page for the latest updates.

The Bingo Lotto Progressive Jackpot at Bingo Extra is seeded at £5,000 and this keeps on growing with each 90 bingo game that is played. With the Bingo Progressive Jackpots, everyone’s a winner as the person who triggers the jackpot will win 80% of the pot while the remaining 20% is shared among all the players who have purchased cards during that particular game. Starting at a jaw-dropping £20,000, you will find various progressive jackpots at Bingo Extra that will give you the chance to win big in each bingo game that you play. These jackpots are the 90 Ball PJP, 75 Ball PJP, Lucky Number PJP and many more.

Wait no more, catch up on some extra chance to win the Prebuy games at Bingo Extra by registering using your PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. And to find the best offers, keep checking out Onlinebingoreviews.com!